I LOVE reading. Do you?
I love being whisked off for a few hours into another world, I don’t have a favourite genre, anything goes, but I do particularly enjoy a good crime thriller but I’m not a fan of psychological ones.
Every month I relish choosing my free Kindle book (a perk of being a prime member) as it is a great way to find new authors and genres.
I try and mix things up with personal transformation or business learning books too. At the moment I’m reading (yes all at the same time):
- Make It Happen – Manifest the life of your dreams by Jordanna Levin
- Summary of Atomic Habits- An easy & proven way to build good habits and break bad ones by James Clear
- Chillpreneur -the new rules for creating success, freedom, and abundance on your terms by Denise Duffield-Thomas
If I’m feeling a bit below par though I really like to read something that’s easy reading, fun, uplifting and light rather than a heavy crime thriller.
Here are my latest Happy recommendations:
- I’ve just recently finished reading ‘One Summer in Santorini- it’s a fun packed jaunt sailing around the Greek Island, something on my to do list with quite a bit of romance thrown in. Loved it, it’s not high brow, it was easy to jump straight in, something I need when I’ve been working all day.
- Another Chic Lit, which I devoured in two nights, The Mix Tape by Brittainy Cherry, a very sweet easy read.
- The Telephone Box Library, another fab book by Rachael Lucas, I recommend all of her books.
- The list by Joanna Bolouri, it’s a very raunchy rom com but it’s hilarious! Laugh out loud, I listened to the audio book first (thankfully with headphones on as it’s not for little ears!)
7 Recommended Growth Mindset Books for Adults
What are you reading at the moment? Do you have to change your reading list dependant on how you’re feeling?
This post contains affiliate links or refer a friend links- which may earn me a few pennies, however all recommendations and opinions are my own